Veja "SDU Rec Flannel" W - Dark White
- Upper in Flannel (70% recycled cotton & 30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in Coated canvas and vegan suede
- Side V logo made from Rubber and rice waste (22%).
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole made fromAmazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton and 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.
The Suede Vegan is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí,
this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin.
This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil.