Dr. Martens "1461 Mono Milled Nubuck Leather Oxford" M - Parchment Beige/Milled Nubuck
Our classic 1461 3-eye boot reimagined in a summer ready palette. Constructed from soft to touch Milled Nubuck leather. Subtly contrasted against an olive green DMS sole with exaggerated welt and tonal stitch. Completed with hiker style laces and top hexagonal eyelet detail.
- Second off the DM's production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- A pillar of DM's construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Milled Nubuck WP is a soft, supple nubuck leather that's been treated to give it a water-resistant finish
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape