Nike "Air VaporMax 2023 FK" W - Oatmeal / Pink Oxford
Have you ever walked on Air? Step into this shoe to truly see how it's done. Look through or remove the perforated insole to see the transparent Nike Air unit. Made with at least 20% recycled content by weight, the stretchy upper keeps it light and cool for warmer weather.
- As the first 1-piece Air unit to run the entire length of a shoe, it allows for smoother transitions and adds unbelievable cushioning.
- Flyknit upper uses stretchy yarns for a breathable and supportive fit that feels as light as air.
- Seamless collar sculpts the ankle for a sporty look that feels great, while padding on heel adds to the comfort.
- Rubber outsole adds durability and traction.
- Traditional lacing
- Shown: Oatmeal/Pink Oxford/Sail/Pearl Pink
- Style: DV6840-101
Nike Air VaporMax
After the 7-year journey from ideation to release, the Air VaporMax represents a new era in Nike innovation. To truly capture the feeling of “running on air,“ the designers restructured the Air unit to be attached directly to the upper. As you step down, each lug gets pushed into the Air unit, ramping up the pressure. Then, as you step off, the pressure releases creating springy bounce with superior flexibility. Made for runners, the futuristic technology was quickly adopted by the street, bringing this light-as-air feeling to the masses.