Deckers x Lab "Ko-Z Evrst" W - Red / White
Deckers x Lab
Inspired by the world’s tallest mountain, the KO-Z EVRST takes new heights to reach the peak of comfort. With plush shearling and looped wool 360 degrees around the foot, the KO-Z EVRST is a slip-on that delivers softness and a sense of well-being. The upper has a notably wide panel of premium Nubuck Leather with 10 mm wool that gently wraps the top of the foot with extra KO-Ziness, thermoregulation and moisture management. Under the foot is 5mm of looped wool layered on top of 5 layers of foam – with the softest memory foam closest to the foot. The memory foam embraces your foot’s shape and gives back a delightful cushion sensation that helps stabilize the foot. With the addition of a rocker in the midfoot and an extended squaretail rear, this KO-Z sandal stays with your foot as you walk or run.
• Anatomic medium width performance running last
• EcoTan premium Nubuck Leather with 10mm wool cradling the foot
• Toe post wrapped in memory foam and silky soft lycra for enhanced grip with a soft sensation between the toes
• Ergonomic PU footbed layered with memory foam with gentle arch support and a sculpted toe bar, underneath a plush 5mm looped wool top sole with supple leather heel pad for optimal grip, gentle arch support and moisture management
• Xponent+ Midsole featuring squaretail rear and multilayer CM EVA Foam with gradient density bringing the softest cushion closest to your feet
• Looped Wool: Mix of 80% natural wool, 20% recycled polyester
• Ultralight and ultra-wide 3mm sponge rubber outsole with Meta-Rocker geometry
• Underfoot Geometry: 126-95-100, 8mm drop, 17-25mm stack height
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of receipt for in-store credit ONLY. Returned items must be in unused, resalable condition with all original packaging intact and price tags attached with the original invoice.
When returning shoes, the return will be denied if the shoe box has been used as the shipping box. Unfortunately, we cannot provide return shipping services except in the event of an order error. Refunds are processed within 14 days after we receive the return merchandise and will be given in the form of store credit, excluding the original shipping costs.
Please note that the original shipping charges on the order will not be refunded. We will not accept any returns delivered to us without any prior communication and written agreement between us and the customer. Please make sure all items to be returned are properly packaged and traceable with a proper tracking number.
We also recommend insuring the package for the full amount of value. We do not accept or assume responsibility for loss of or damage to returned goods while in transit from the customer. Once the returned items have been inspected and confirmed, a full refund (for store credit) will be issued to the customer – which does not include the original cost of postage and packaging. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us prior to placing the order. If you have any questions regarding returns, please email us.
We have the right to deny returns if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
Please note: Our online return policy applies ONLY to orders placed on manorphx.com . All sales on discounted merchandise are final and not eligible for return or exchange.
ALL LIMITED EDITION, BOOST AND BRAND COLLABORATION PRODUCTS ARE FINAL SALE.
*Any exemptions to this policy are at the sole discretion of Manor
*Online orders cannot be returned in-store.